Friday, April 22, 2011

Stella & Dot Party

It's finally Friday and we have a big day planned. No workout for this girl this morning because I am saving myself for my big weight lifting workout with my brother tomorrow.

Before heading to Lily's Gymboree class I had a very healthy and filling breakfast. I had my leftover blueberry & banana oatmeal paired with a half of a sandwich thin topped with a hardboiled egg. Weird combo as always but it hit the sweet and savory spot.

Mixing it up!

We headed to Gymboree class where Lily's gets to run wild and get some exercise. :) She is so cute because I think she is the only 2 year old I know that waits in line without pushing others...so dainty and polite. I love watching her climb, jump, swing and run around!




After gymboree we headed home to have some lunch and a nap before our crazy Friday night. :) Lily was so tired she didn't have lunch she just passed out. So Kelly had a great idea...let's have a Five Guys Burger for lunch. So she went and picked up lunch while I watched Lily sleep. I have never had a Five Guys Burger before but Kelly loves them. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger...big mistake. The burger comes with two patties and is over 900 calories. WHAT!!!!!!!!! It was quite tasty and the picture before doesn't do the flavor justice. 


Lets just say that this would not be my standard lunch EVER but I am glad that I tried it. I was feeling super guilty about not working out and eating most of this burger...so we put Lily in the stroller and walked a couple of miles. I am sad to say that I had a side ache. :(

After we got back from our walk we just laid low because Kelly and I had a Stella & Dot Jewelry party to attend after dinner. I was so excited about this party because I have seen there jewelry and love it. I didn't have much of a dinner before the party because I was still stuffed. On the menu was my favorite Blueberry Flax Granola topped with fat-free milk and fresh strawberries. It was just enough to get me energized for the Stella & Dot Jewelry Party.

I redeemed myself a little...right??

Kelly and I headed to our crazy Stella & Dot Party at her friend Perri's house. It was fun to have another girls night and meet some new people. When we got there we saw the jewelry spread and Kelly and I were in heaven. :) I really like the variety of jewelry they have because they have something for everyone. Trendy, Vintage, Classic, Simple & Chunky! I would have loved to have bought a ton of jewelry but the items really add up quickly. So I ordered two bracelets and I can't wait to wear them in 3 days. Check out www.stelladot.com to see all the goods!!

I bought the silver one and.....

I ordered the mauve/grayish silk bracelet

Numerous people asked if we were sisters! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment