Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Thought This Was A Gay Wedding!

It was finally time for the wedding. Before the wedding was a cocktail hour that was very entertaining. I decided to wear an H&M silver dress with my tall Calvin Klein Shoes that are bangin hot. The dress was only $24 but I don't really want to discuss the price of the shoes. :) At cocktail hour I decided to get in some photos of the tables.

Alice & I...super hot.



I loved the symplicity of the table and flower arrrangements. Look at those colors!!

It was finally time for the wedding...a gay jewish wedding. As the wedding started it was rather calm until someone stood up and said "I thought this was a gay wedding," and he started running up and down the aisle dancing to crazy music. Yes this was planned and super awesome. Everyone danced down the aisle and finally the two grooms appeared and gave each other high fives and danced down the aisle.



So cute!! The wedding started and was perfect. I loved how informal everything was because it gave the ceremony so much character. It was so amazing to hear their vows and stories, it really makes you wonder why anyone would ever be against two people so in love being married. It almost brought me to tears but I kept it together. :)


Simply beautiful!

Let the party begin!! We walked over to the pool area to hangout before dinner. They served the best snacks ribs, fancy tater tots, sliders, caprese skewers and so much other amazing food. By the time it was dinner time I was stuffed. This wedding was anything but traditional and I loved everything about it. :)

This was the party table!

Amazing food...tuna, chicken, steak they had it.

They are the cutest married couple EVER!

Now it was time to DANCE! I love dancing especially to Rhianna's S&M. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment