Sunday, April 10, 2011

Never to Old for Animated Movies!

Today was the perfect Sunday! I love doing whatever I want and not being on a schedule. :) As the evening approached I decided I wanted to watch an a GOOD animated movie. I had heard that Tangled was really fun so I decided that my next Sunday mission was to have a cheap movie night with ice cream! I haven't loved an animated movie in soooo long. I really wanted to watch a real fairytale with a princess and the whole happy ending thing. :)

Sunday Night Feature Film

The cheapest way to rent Tangled was to use Red Box. I have never used Red Box and I am so confused of why because it is pretty much the BEST WAY to rent a movie EVER. I found a Red Box station at QFC and was able to successfully rent Tangled for $1.10. You really can't beat the convenience or cost...I am now addicted to Red Box. 

I heart Red Box!!

Since I was already at the store I just went to breeze the ice cream section. I found something that really intrigued me...Jamba Juice has low calorie yogurt & sorbet bars???? WHAT...I had no idea. 

My new favorite dessert.

I decided to grab a box of their Vanilla Blueberry Pomegrante Perfection bars! I didn't even care that they were over $1 per bar. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the box and it said there were only 90 calories in each bar. My heart was super excited! They have 4 other flavors that you can bet I will be trying in the next few weeks. Here is a link to the flavors for you to drool over: http://www.jambajuice.com/jamba-at-home/frozen-novelties.

I finally got home and was totally excited to just relax and be swept away with Tangled. Animated films always make me feel young and bring back the best memories of my childhood. First things first...I want my dessert! I have to tell you that this is the best frozen yogurt and sorbet bar I have ever tasted in my short life. :)
Me being super cool!

I feel like I was meant to eat this bar because it matched my outfit. It really was like tasting a little bit of heaven.

As Tangled started I was really excited to watch a real fairytale. I had a huge smile on my face the entire movie. It had the perfect princess full of innocence and wit, villian, prince charming and animal friends! I have missed Disney animated films and I hope that they continue to transform fairytales into animated masterpieces for this generation. Tangled is a must see and who knows I may watch it again before it is due tomorrow at 9pm. I have a feeling that I may get another movie at Red Box when I return Tangled.




2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I should think you are a HUGE DORK for this post OR totally awesome!

    Things like this make me realize how much (and why) I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a totally awesome dork with amazing friends!

    ReplyDelete