Thursday, April 28, 2011

Half Marathon Update and Stella & Dot

This afternoon was checking my email and.....I got into the Nike Women's Marathon in San Fran this year. I am super excited because at the finish line fireman are dressed in tuxedos presenting each finisher with a Tiffany's necklace. :) AMAZING. I can't wait to start training for this half marathon and setting a personal best time...plus I love the idea of making this a long weekend. :)


As soon as Lily woke up my brother came home and we decided to hit the sprinkler...okay they decided to hit the sprinkler. :)

Her reaction to the water was priceless.

Another great thing happened today....my Stella & Dot jewelry came in the mail today. :) The packaging and jewelry were so cute. I can't wait to buy more Stella & Dot stuff when I start working again. 



How freaking cute are these bracelets?

For dinner Kelly cooked an awesome pasta dish with broccoli & sweet chicken sausage. She said this dish had no sauce which was surprising but it tasted awesome. This is a super easy recipe:

1) Cook the pasta
2) Cook chicken sausage (take off the casing)
3) Cook broccoli
4) Mix all ingredients together with a little pasta water 
5) Serve with parma 

So delicious!

For dessert my brother saw a recipe for a easy banana ice cream with only 3 ingredients on the food network. Check it out: Peanut Butter & Nanna Ice Cream. The texture was a little different but the flavor was really tasty, definitely worth trying. 

3 ingredient ice cream....who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment