Friday, April 1, 2011

105 Degrees...Yes Please

It was finally time to start enjoying this mini vacation. I finally was introduced to the pool and it was love at first sight.



I vegged by the pool all day. I was able to finish my book Shadow of the Dolls and get a good base tan. While at the pool I met a lot of people attending the wedding because the entire hotel was rented out for the wedding. It was a great way to get to meet people. :)

I didn't want to over do it on the first day because I was still feeling sick. I headed back to the room to get ready for the Rehearsal Dinner and sneak in a quick nap. I was feeling pretty tired before the Rehearsal Dinner but did my best to be a great date. I decided not to drink because it felt like that would be best for my body but everyone else was enjoying bottomless sangria! :)

Water for me...:(


For dinner they served a BBQ buffet of delish food. The dinner was very informal which made everyone really comfortable and the conversations really easy. :) My favorite part of the dinner was the BBQ beef sandwiches...yum. As the sun went down it was so enjoyable to sit outside and not be cold. The weather was amazing and so was the dinner.


So healthy and fresh!!

I love this weather!

I decided to head back to the room early and get some beauty sleep because tomorrow was going to be a big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment