Monday, April 11, 2011

Best Fruit Smoothie Ever!

I headed to the gym this morning and decided that 60 minutes on the bike was a great idea. I haven't been to a spin class in awhile. Unfortunately their were no spin classes at the gym at times that worked for me. It worked out okay because I got to ride and watch Regis & Kelly which made me pretty happy! :)

I chose to do a random course program at level 7 for 60 minutes. This was a very challenging workout but I felt awesome afterwards.

I was pretty exhausted after this workout and I didn't really understand why...and then I realized I had biked almost 20 miles. This was a great way to start off my week of working out. :)

When I got home I was ready to house a smoothie and some protein & veggie packed eggs. I decided to mix 1 egg, veggies and protein from my leftover quesadilla recipe. The smoothie consisted of protein powder, mangoes, spinach, strawberries, banana and blueberries. Both of these items hit the spot and I was so satisfied. I was finally ready to start my day of researching. I need to research flights to Boston, find a new career and plan my menu for this week. :)


I like to this dish Santa Fe Eggs!




Best Fruit Smoothie Ever

1 handful of frozen mangos
1 handful of spinach
1 handful of frozen blueberries
3 frozen strawberries
1/2 of a frozen banana
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
I am already thinking about dinner...I think I may make a tuna salad. It doesn't sound amazing but Cooking Light makes it looks good. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment