Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recovery Sunday

Today I woke up feeling very sluggish I think it was because of my horrendous diet of cheese & alcohol yesterday! I think I went a little overboard...but it was worth it. I decided to hit the gym even though everything in my body was saying stay in bed. :) Luckily when I got to the gym a Zumba class was just starting.

This Zumba class was taught by Kelly, who is super cute and bubbly. The class was definitely an older crowd but I still managed to look the most RIDICULOUS out of everyone. I wonder if I should be concerned that I am not getting better...still looking like Richard Simmons! :) At one point in the class we all got in a circle and danced and ran around giving each other high fives...I wish I could have seen other people's reactions. It was a good workout and way to start off my Sunday. I headed back to nourish my body with a Strawberry & Banana Protein Shake. It really ended up tasting like a creamy stawberry milkshake...I love when you get the right combo!


Strawberry & Banana Deliciousness

1 frozen banana
5-8 frozen strawberries
1 scoop of protein powder
1 cup of almond milk







I really don't know what else I did this morning but it felt great to move at a slow pace. Before I knew it, it was time for lunch and I was craving a salad! Check out my awesome Chef/Chopped Salad: mixed greens, grape tomatoes, salami, grilled chicken and avocado topped with olive oil & balsamic! I thought about topping it with some of my Kokos Cheese but decided against it because I was still full of cheese from yesterday. :)


I'm not sure what else I feel like doing today...so I will probably Skype with the Boston Crew and be a bum. I love Sunday's they are so relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment