Thursday, May 5, 2011

On the Go!!

 For breakfast I decided to have cream of wheat (made with almond milk and bananas) and a half of a sandwich thin topped with peanut butter, apples and bananas (popped it in the oven on broil for 3-5 minutes).


This breakfast was pretty filling! After breakfast I headed down to Kent to see my bestie's baby, Christian. He was super cute and it was awesome to see her as a mom...I think she was born to be one. It was so good catching up with her and holding her beautiful baby boy.

After visiting with her for a couple hours I headed to have a lunch date with my mama! I wanted pho because it was so rainy and gloomy out. Veggie pho is so gooooooooood! After eating and chatting with my mama I headed to the gym.

Today's workout was the dreaded "45 Minute Treamill Killer!" This workout made me sweat a ton, my shirt was actually wet. It has been awhile since I ran on the treadmill and I have to admit it felt pretty good. This is by far the most challenging treadmill workout I have found. I felt so accomplished after completeing this killer workout.

I got home and made myself a tasty blueberry green monstah smoothie! This really hit the spot.


For dinner tonight I decided to throw a bunch of leftover together from all my meals this week. I decided to make quinoa topped with leftovers.

Leftover Tomato Sauce

1/2 cup of tomato salt
1 clove of garlic
1/2 cup of roasted egg plant
1/3 cup spinach
1/4 cup of garbanzo beans

This meal turned out to be pretty filling but a little bland. I need to add more garlic and spices to the tomato sauce next time. :) Off to bed I go to try to fight off this sore throat!

No comments:

Post a Comment