Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review: Vons Roasthouse

After waking up and hitting the gym bright and early today I am convinced that today is going to be a great day. At the gym I did 30 minutes and the elliptical and hit the bike for 10 minutes to cool down. I wish I could say that I enjoyed this workout, but I have become accustomed to working out outside because of the great weather... so being locked in a gym just wasn't that great.

I did feel much better after hitting the gym and decided to make myself a delicious and healthy open-faced breakfast sandwich before heading to catch my bus. I fried an egg, microwaved some bacon, sauteed some spinached and piled it on top of a sandwich thin... all those ingredients together equal the best breakfast sandwich ever. :) Look at how happy it made me.


 
I was running a little late today but I had to paint my toenails because I wanted to wear some really cute peep toe heels. But I just didn't have time to paint all ten toes... so I only did four because they are the only ones that were visible... has anyone ever done this before? I feel super tacky doing it but I did it anyways... check it out! :) Apparently I have no shame, my mom would be mortified if she saw this toe job. :)

Its a BEAUTIFUL day in Seattle and I am so excited to have a date night with the beau! We decided to eat at Vons Roasthouse... we have walked past this place so many times and today we deciced to try it. The main reason being they had outdoor seating so we could enjoy the weather and some pretty fantastic people watching. Apparently there was a gaming conference near by so we saw so many superheros I felt really safe walking the streets. :)

Vons is known for their martini's so I decied to order a Lemon Drop! I never drink martini's... but I have to say I really enjoyed this sweet drink.


We decided to split a bacon burger and order a signature side salad. The signature side salad was only $3.00 and topped with blue cheese crumbles, walnuts, craisins and a great vinegarette. I was really surprised at how tasty this salad was. 


The patio seating was just perfect for this evening! Next up the bacon burger... this was delicious. The burger was so juicy, the secret sauce was tasty and all the topping were delightful. The moment I tasted the burger I was wishing I didn't have to share it. And the french fries had a great seasoning on them too.


I highly recommend Vons, the service is pretty good, they shout out drink special over an intercom, the drinks are good and the food as you can see is yummy. Their location is convenient for anyone travelling to Downtown Seattle. Again look it how happy this Vons made me.

Food Coma!

I wish everyday was sunny in Seattle because dining on a great patio just makes life a bit better! 








No comments:

Post a Comment