Thursday, August 4, 2011

REVIEW: Lot No. 3

Tonight I met my girlfriend Tassoula for dinner at Lot No. 3 in Bellevue. I had heard that this place had a great menu and atmosphere, so I was so excited that Tassoula wanted to meet here. As soon as I arrived I think I fell a little bit in love. The atmosphere was super laid back, all the doors were open to enjoy the beautiful weather and it wasn't super crowded which made me happy. The restaurant had a vintage feel to it and it was very inviting.
Tassoula and I on a previous date!

Now let's get to the good stuff... the menu was full of comfort food and so many drink options it was overwhelming. Isn't that a great problem to have! The menu included a BLT, Bratwurst, Chicken & Waffles, Mac & Cheese, PB&J Sliders (umm... w/ bacon) and sloppy joes to name a few items. I decided to go with a nice wheat beer and a bratwurst. It felt like the right decision because its summer and my night out so measuring calories and eating healthy is a moo point. :)

As soon as I saw my meal I knew I had made the right decision. I saw a perfect bratwurst on a pretzel bun with dijon mustard and a little sauerkraut.

Umm... pretty freakin amazing!

I have to tell you the pretzel bun is the best type of bun ever created! The dijon was the perfect mix of sweet and spicy and the brat was cooked to perfection... and washing it down with a nice and cold beer made this the most amazing meal I have had thus far in August. :) This was also served with a side of cole slaw that was okay but nothing to great.

I was pretty full after housing my brat, but I still felt like I needed something sweet. So I bullied Tassoula into splitting a Spiced Jar Cake... I mean how can you go wrong with something described like this: cinnamon-pudding cake with a maple glaze served in a jar!

I have to tell you that this dessert did not dissapoint it was a cross between a sticky bun and the most moist spice cake I have ever tasted. It was delightful and I would recommend it to anyone, that wanted to try a little bite of heaven. :)



Dessert makes every meal better!

I would recommend Lot No. 3 to anyone... they have everything on their menu! Next time I am going to be sure and order the PB&J Sliders. I rate the service, food, presentation, options and overall dining experience an A and almost an A+. :) 


1 comment: