Sunday, August 21, 2011

REVIEW: Pegasus Coffee

Thank god it's Friday is all I can say! I woke up early and ran 4 miles to get my morning started off right and it felt great. Working out in the morning is definitely challenging at times but everytime I do it I feel 10x better throughout the day.

After getting ready I decided to spurlge and make myself an open face egg and bacon sandwich. Here's what you need an egg, 1/2 of an whole wheat sandwich thin, and two slices of bacon... its pretty much a little taste of heaven.



I decided to try a new coffee place in Seattle, so I decided on Pegasus Coffee near Pioneer Square. I didn't have very high expectations for this little coffee place but I was soon blown away by all the character  it had inside. As soon as I ordered my signature Tall Americano with room, I saw a magnet on the espresso stand that made me love this place "Saracasm is just another free service we provide." Instantly I recognized these baristas have tons of personality. :) The service was great and the speed of delivery couldn't have been faster. They also had lots of options for all tea drinkers... actually a full wall dedicated to unique teas, they also had bagels, pastries and a full menu of tasty coffee drinks. My americano was fantastic but next time I am going to try the "Frio Micei," blended coffee beverage mixed with ice. Yummo!!!!


I would definitely recommend this coffee shop to everyone. They have wonderful service, great coffee, a great spacious loft to enjoy. You gotta try it... I guarantee the baristas will make you smile.

Now off to work... today is going to be a challenge because of the 80 degree weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment