Saturday, October 1, 2011

Professional Vacationer

I have discovered my new profession... I am now an aspiring Vacationer! What does that mean? That means that I take amazing vacations, stay at nice hotels, relax, eat, enjoy the hot spots and then tell my blog viewers if they should consider similar destinations/trips. I feel like I am really good at all the things I mentioned above, I just need someone to help me fund this amazing profession. :)

Day 2 of Miami included getting room service before heading to the pool. The room service was an hour late which was disappointing but when it did come... my order made me happy. I ordered homemade mango granola w/ skim milk and fresh fruit... and of course coffee! The serving size was ginormous so I didn't feel so guilty about the insane price. :) Being able to enjoy breakfast on a patio overlooking the beach and ocean is pretty much heaven, and having the boy with me makes it even better.


After enjoying breakfast, it was pool time! After finding the perfect spot, we headed done to the beach for a nice and sweaty walk. :) I am just not used to the humidity... my goodness I was dripping sweat. The great thing is that the ocean was a nice way to cool down. One of my favorite parts about walking the beach is finding shells and today I found a shell with an 'L' engraved in it!

After getting my sun on for about 4 hours, I wanted to hit the gym for a quick workout. My workout of choice on vacation is pretty much always riding the bike. Today I rode it for 45 minutes on a random hill course on level 8. It did feel great to get in a workout... now I don't have to worry about stuffing my face later at dinner.

We are planning on hitting South Beach for dinner again, keeping out fingers crossed for no stormy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment