Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blast from the Past Workout

This morning I got up early and headed to the gym to get in some strength training. I try to do at least one session a week but it is hard to schedule into my training regime. Last week I found an issue of So Be Fit Magazine in an old box... and I was wondering why I kept this magazine. As I was flipping through the pages I found a workout that I was obsessed with almost two years ago. I love how balanced the workout below is. The best part is that you can choose the workout that works best with your schedule.


After a tough workout I headed home to shower up before work. I was torn on what to have for breakfast... such a big decision. Oatmeal, eggs, breakfast sandwich or a yogurt parfait??? I decided on making myself a delicious yogurt parfait made with plain greek yogurt topped with chopped strawberries, bananas, granola and a drizzle of agave. I was super careful about portion control because I tend to go overboard with the granola. This was parfait was the perfect way to start my Tuesday morning. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment