Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Review: Broadway Grill

Tonight I headed to Capitol Hill to meet up with the beautiful Kristin. She had a ticket to the UW Basketball game... but before the big game we grabbed a quick bite to eat at the Grill on Broadway. I just love Capitol Hill because everything you could ever want is walking distance.
The Grill on Broadway was pretty empty tonight but I am guessing that was because we were eating around 6PM. As we walked in I immediately told Kristin I wanted to come back in the summer because they have an awesome patio!

The atmosphere was trendy yet rustic and casual. We both decided to order of (3) sliders and share an order of sweet potato fries. Oh don't forget we both ordered a beer too... I mean that is a must. I ordered the Turkey Meatloaf sliders and I wasn't disappointed. They were flavorful and juicy! I couldn't finish all the sliders but I did eat every piece of meatloaf.


I can't wait to try the other fries next time.

After our quick dinner we headed to the UW game on public transit which I LOVE. :) We got to the game and our seats just in time for player introductions and Kristin knew pretty much everything about every player. Which was super helpful to a non-fan and UW Basketball virgin. I had so much fun at the game dancing, cheering and just being plain ridiculous.




The game, public transportation and great food made for the most wonderful Saturday date night.

Broadway Grill
Service: Great our waiter was super attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu.
Atomosphere: Trendy and laid back all at once. Pretty much the perfect setting for a quick delicious dinner.
Food: The menu was quite extensive for a smaller restaurant. I recommend ordering the sliders because they are filling and full of flavor and playful. They had meatloaf, Ahi Tuna, Pulled Pork and regular sliders.
Price: This place was reasonable with prices... I think we got out of there paying only $20 with tip each. We gave generous tips because the server was great and the food was out of the kitchen in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment